Friday, August 07, 2009

Fun New Cubicle?


My co-worker was getting ready to place an order for office supplies. She was going to get them from Office Depot or Corporate Express or someplace boring like that.

But somehow I got on the list for Constructive Playthings, and their catalog had just come in the mail.

"Wouldn't it be fun if we only ordered office supplies from here?" I joked. Or at least office furniture... This is what I'd like for my next cubicle. Green is such a peaceful color, too...

We also liked the look of the Rainbow Retreat Canopy:






2 comments:

Fiona L Cooper said...

Wouldn't that be just lovely?

Sometimes I think we value functionality a bit too much over creativity and beauty... maybe we would be more productive if office space was more visually inspiring?

Marti said...

Fiona - thanks for writing!

Yes, the grey walls and carpet do get a bit boring! I decorate mine quite a bit. Still end up with more stacks and piles of books and stuff than I'd like.

I've been thinking more about some new furniture for home. If I ever get my act together enough to request sabbatical, I'll probably want a bit more of a home office than I have at present (very small desk, hard chair).