Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Searching for...

Here are some of the funny things that bring people to this website... according to Google Analytics, the tool I use to see who's reading and how they get here.

So as not to create a self-fulfilling prophecy, I'll distort the search terms just a bit.
poe*ms about losing cell ph*ones

song*s we sang in sch*ool in the 40's

how many w*ords in a 20 m*inute talk (I get this one, or variations on it, a LOT)

ca*leb-project-eur*ope (I also get this one a lot... should probably figure out why. My friends who once used this name no longer wish to be associated with it, I believe)

fun*eral sermon medita*tion

hand m*otions to john jac*ob jingle*heimer sch*midt
The top terms that have led people to this site in 2009, though, are these:
theo*logy of listen*ing

screams * in the des*ert

short Bi*ble studies

Iso*bel K*uhn

tel*ling se*crets
I'm glad that the theology of listen*ing is something others are searching for. Maybe I should revisit some of the posts people land on and adjust how they are linked and organized.

I'm still interested in writing something for publication on the "listening" topic, though I don't know who might want to publish it.

What brings people to your site? Do you know?

1 comment:

Marti said...

Be careful how you comment. Comment text is also subject to searching!