Thursday, March 07, 2013

Blogger Elsewhere

So, I whole month went by without me blogging - or sending a personal newsletter out either.

That's not to say I didn't write. I fed Facebook and Twitter, wrote resource reviews, put out four editions of Missions Catalyst, published newsletters for AskAMissionary and Propel, prepared materials for teaching at Perspectives and Encountering the World of Islam classes, and answered emails (some of them quite overdue).

I guess I just didn't have any words left for Telling Secrets.

Am hoping this month will be different. Certainly need to touch base with the ol' support team. And blogging is good for my mental health - right up there with my Don't Fight with Your Husband pills. Have I mentioned those? But grad school has started up again as well, so blogging may not happen much. Stay tuned. I'll be back.

No comments: