Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy to Be Part of Club Honda

After meeting my book club this morning I drove a mile or two further to our local Honda dealer. A sensor on the dash had been reminding me all week that one of my brake lights was burned out.

I thought it might be simpler to go to the dealer than to muddle my way through the diagram in my owner's manual and the part numbers at the auto parts store.

Sure enough. Five minutes and five dollars later, my problem was solved. "Just drive into this bay and we'll put it in for you," they said.

I even got a free cup of coffee as part of the deal. Go Honda!

2 comments:

paulmerrill said...

Gotta love those Hondas!

I wish our second car was a Honda too. Alas, it was cheap & with a known history.

And I loved the trees-contrast story.

Marti said...

Yeah, Hondas are great. Mine has 110,000 miles on it and is still going strong.

I probably could have managed more impressive pics of the trees, in the tree story, but I didn't want to be seen. It sure was funny watching Jorge out there with his little girl, carefully clipping off every single branch on his little tree. But I didn't say anything at the time!