Sunday, November 09, 2008

Blogging Break


Feel free to leave comments, but don't expect any postings this week. I have some other priorities that need focused attention.

Will open for business again next week.

Later: Wednesday, and have I so much as touched those priorities? Focus, who am I kidding? If you pray, pray for me. Maybe this battle, the battle to balance being responsive and responsible, is one I will fight all of my life. But right now I feel so powerless and ineffective. Still meditating on Psalm 16 - on recognizing and being grateful for one's lot and life - and Psalm 18 - on fighting battles against (and destroying) one's enemies through the strength provided by God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the week goes well for you, Marti, and that you get done what you need to get done!