Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Face Paint, Taken to a New Level


Sunday I dropped by the mall and snuck into Nordstrom's to get a new "compact" of face powder. Most stuff like that I go the drug-store route, but I splurge on a few things. This time they tried to sell me on a new product. Well, maybe it's been around a while but it was new to me.

"Do you wear a primer with this?" the girl asked. "You really should. It would fill in the pores around your nose and your powder would go on so much smooother."

Primer? For one's face? I stifled a smile, and decided not to ask if I should tape up my nostrils and maybe spackle my lips, first.

4 comments:

Megan Noel said...

uh.. did you buy the primer?

Marti said...

Nope. Would you?

Anonymous said...

Since I have been painting, staining and varnishing all week, I can't let this one slip by. I have heard that it is possible for a woman to have at least some of her makeup actually tattooed onto her face. Have you considered that?

Marti said...

too much of a commitment for me!